If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your air conditioner in Auburndale and would like to regain the comfortable indoor temperature you once enjoyed, it is time to seek out AC repair.
AC Repair in Auburndale – Hot summers offer fantastic weather for going on long trips to the beach, for camping, swimming or any other outdoor activity. They can even offer you a fantastic setting for completing your work, that is, if you are working at a job that is able to be completed outdoors. If your job requires you to be indoors for most of the day, a hot summer could mean lots of daydreaming and uncomfortable time spent at your desk—particularly if your air conditioner has gone haywire. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your air conditioner in Auburndale, Florida and would like to regain the comfortable indoor temperature you once enjoyed, it is time to seek out AC repair. Before AC repair can be completed, it is necessary to understand what is causing your air conditioner to malfunction.
The most common reasons that air conditioners quit working include the following:
- Faulty Wiring: If an inexperienced person worked on your air conditioner, you may have faulty wiring. Faulty wiring can create a fire hazard or electrical issues, such as lack of power to your unit, or tripping the circuit breaker whenever your air conditioner is on.
- Frozen Coil: When you have a frozen coil, it means that for whatever reason, the air isn’t flowing the way it should, which could indicate a blockage, dirty filters or low refrigerant. Regardless of the cause, the bottom line is that a frozen coil means no cold air for you.
- Low Refrigerant: If you are low on refrigerant, you could have a possible leak in your air conditioner. This is an especially urgent issue if you suffer from heart problems, since the Freon used in your system can cause an irregular heart rate and palpitations. If you have a leak in your system, you should seek out AC repair immediately.
- Broken Outside Unit: This could be caused by a lack of power, faulty connectors, or a bad thermostat.
- Broken Fan: If your fan is broken, your air conditioner will not be able to cycle the hot air out of your home. This can make it a little too hot to handle inside and cause damage your compressor.
Whatever your air conditioner issues are, at Ryals Brothers Inc., we have the solutions that will help you begin enjoying cool air in your home or business once again. When you need AC repair for your building, contact us. We will provide you with an honest price quote along with an honest estimate of the scope of the AC repair required. Our top priority is ensuring that you are satisfied with our services. Let us help you with all of your air conditioner repair needs in Auburndale.
We provide our clients with only the highest quality AC repair services in Auburndale, Winter Haven, Lakeland, Bartow, Plant City, Polk City, Mulberry Florida and the surrounding areas in Central Florida!